1. Xi Jinping, China: Xi Jinping was born on 1 June 1953. He is the son of one of the heroes of the Chinese communist revolution and former vice premier Xi Zhongxun. Xi Jinping studied chemical engineering from 1975 to 1979, at the prestigious Tsinghua University in Beijing. He later majored in Marxist theory and ideological education at Tsinghua Humanities Institute. Xi Jinping is one of the few leaders in China who is educated in humanities and is the only Chinese president to have a Ph.D.
At the 18th Communist Party Congress on 8 November 2012 it was decided that Xi Jinping will become the next president of People’s Republic of China. He took over reins from Hu Jintao on 14 March 2013. The one-child policy was also relaxed Xi Jinping allowed two children per family where one parent is an only child. He also has a reputation as Mr Clean, having refused to divulge in corruption and bribery that’s generally associated with the political system. Political observers have called Xi “the most powerful Chinese leader since Deng Xiaoping” with former Australian P.M. Rudd calling him the most powerful leader since Mao. Since 2009 Xi Jinping has appeared in the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world several times. In 2010 New Statesman listed Xi Jinping at number 4 in their annual survey of “The World’s 50 Most Influential Figures”. National People’s Congress (NPC) unanimously elected Xi Jinping to a second term as president of the country in March.
2. Vladimir Putin, Russia: Russian President Vladimir Putin was born on 7 October 1952. Vladimir Putin was born in Leningrad in the Soviet Union.
Since 2012, Vladimir Putin serving as President of Russia and previously he was holding the position from 2000 until 2008.
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin also worked as Russian statesman and former intelligence officer.
He was Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 until the beginning of his first presidency in 2000, and again between presidencies from 2008 until 2012. Due to the resignation of President Boris Yeltsin Vladimir Putin served as Acting President of Russia during his first term as Prime Minister.
During his second term as Prime Minister, he was the chairman of the ruling United Russia party. He studied law at Leningrad State University, graduating in 1975. For 16 years Vladimir Putin was a KGB foreign intelligence officer, rising to rank of Lieutenant Colonel before resigning in 1991 to enter politics. In 1996 he moved to Moscow and joined President Boris Yeltsin’s administration, rising quickly through the ranks and on 31 December 1999 when Yeltsin resigned he became Acting President.
Vladimir Putin won the 2000 presidential election. He was re elected in 2004 with 72% of the vote. During his presidency the Russian economy grew for eight straight years. According to Russian rules Vladimir Putin was ineligible to run for a third consecutive presidential term in 2008.
3. Donald Trump, United States: Donald J. Trump was born on 14 June 1946. In 2016 Donald J. Trump became the President of the United States. He completed his education from Fordham University, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Finance and B. S. in Economics 1968. Trump was a businessman and reality television personality.
4. Angela Merkel, Germany: Angela Dorothea Kasner was born on 17 July 1954, Hamburg, West Germany. On 22 November 2005, Angela Merkel took office as chancellor and Angela Merkel became the first woman Chancellor of Germany. Angela Merkel is currently serving her fourth term. Angela Merkel has a PhD in Physical Chemistry which she got from the Academy of Sciences in Berlin- Adlersh of for her thesis on quantum chemistry. Angela Merkel became Chancellor at age 51, the youngest person to date to hold the office. In 2011 Angela Merkel was awarded the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom.
5. Jeff Bezos , United States : Jeffrey Preston Bezos is famously known as Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos was born on 12 January 1964. Jeff Bezos is the founder of one of the most successful e-commerce website Amazon.com. In the childhood Jeff Bezos had a craze for science. Amazon.com is world’s top online retail store. Jeff Bezos is the “Greatest living CEO” as declared by the Harvard Business Review. Jeff is also known as a “Change Junkie”. He attended Princeton University, where he completed a double degree in electrical engineering and computer science and also ranked high academically. In 2015, he was number one on Fortune’s list of the great leaders of the world. In 2011 The Amazon Kindle won an Innovation Award from The Economist. Jeff Bezos became a billionaire in 1998. In 2000 Jeff Bezos founded aerospace company Blue Origin. On March 6, 2018 Jeff Bezos with a net worth of $112 billion was formally designated the wealthiest person in the world by Forbes.