90% of NYS saga was born & blend by “Mt. Kenya Mafias” – Mohamed Ali


  • 50% Off Select Filtration Systems at Aquasana

  • By: Danson Dansonx
    After many threats to release the names of those involved in NYS corruption scandals both one and two, Nyali Mp., Mohamed Ali has sensationally hit the headline by coming out guns blazing with a breaking news list of the purported 10 most corrupt individuals, who we can without fear see are either Mountaineers or Lakers. These two regions have recently gained the name the handshakers.
    This revelation has come a day after deputy president Ruto publicly announced he is ready to undergo lifestyle audit after days of strong opposition steered by leaders and supporters allied to him. In fact, Kapsaret Mp. Oscar Sudi had scorned the lifestyle audit by suggesting that even the dead should be audited thus pulling the name of the founding father, President Jomo Kenyatta who rested four decades ago.
    The Majority leader in national assembly had also indicated that he would be releasing the list of these corrupt leaders who have been depriving this country the progress it deserves.
    The list has clearly shows that 90% of those purported to have been involved or aided in swindling over 9 billion shillings of Kenyan government money comes from the backyard of the president while the remaining 10% comes from the background of his newly found “Handshaking” friend Rt. Hon. Raila Odinga.
    As a political commentator would put it, this list is aimed at slowing the good intended resolve to curb corruption by the leading political heads, and give it a political dimension. Notably the self proclaimed whistle blower and former investigative journalist have been silent since he joined the parliament last year, only to resurface after a resolve to deal with key corrupt cartels and highly ranked individuals leading to Kenyans begging to question who does this general represent. Is it the general populace or highly placed powers and well connected barons? Is it corruption fighting back, or is it good news? Only time will tell.
    Whether the noble tract of dealing with the corrupt leaders will be won or not remains the great question many Kenyans are eagerly waiting to get answers.
    The writer is a realist who Says it as he sees it

  • Magic Cabin

  • Previous GATEWAY TO AFRICA
    Next INVEST IN AFRICA

    1 Comment

    1. August 30, 2018
      Reply

      Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

    Leave a reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *