Deadline: 15 September 2016 & 6 October 2016
The Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University is currently inviting applications for its 2017‒2018 Fellowship Program. Fellows are expected to reside in the Boston area during that period and to have their primary office at the Institute so that they can participate fully in the life of the community.
- Creative Arts
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Stipends are funded up to $75,000 for one year with additional funds for project expenses. in additional, some support for relocation expenses is provided where relevant. If so directed, Radcliffe will pay the stipend to the fellow’s home institution.
- Fellows receive office or studio space and access to libraries and other resources of Harvard University during the fellowship year, which extends from early September 2017 through May 31, 2018. Visual, film, and video artists may apply to come for either one or two semesters. In the event that they come for one semester, the stipend is $37,500.
- Applicants can be from anywhere without any geographical restrictions.
- Former fellows of the Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program (2000 to present) are not eligible to apply.
- The deadline for individual applications in the creative arts, humanities, and social sciences is September 15, 2016.
- For applications in the natural sciences and mathematics, the deadline is October 6, 2016.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit 2017‒2018 Fellowship Program.