Deadline: 4 January 2019
National Institutes of Health (NIH), an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from eligible organisations for a program entitled “Sustained Release of Antivirals for Treatment or Prevention of HIV” with an aim to stimulate the high-risk research needed to develop new and innovative sustained release antiviral strategies for treatment of HIV disease or the prevention of HIV transmission and acquisition.
The purpose is to encourage grant applications that address the long term goal and objective of developing sustained release strategies for HIV treatment or prevention. Applications may propose treatment or prevention products delivered using sustained release platforms (oral, injection, implant or direct delivery to HIV target mucosa) that will provide a minimum of 1 week for oral (treatment) or a minimum of once a month for all other drug delivery systems for prevention and treatment protection/efficacy.
- Higher Education Institutions
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- For-Profit Organizations
- Small Businesses
- For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)
- State Governments
- County Governments
- City or Township Governments
- Special District Governments
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)
- Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government
- U.S. Territory or Possession
- Independent School Districts
- Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities
- Native American Tribal Organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Faith-based or Community-based Organizations
- Regional Organizations
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions)
- Foreign Institutions
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their nominations electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit this link.