|Written by:||Sheillah Maritim|
Establishment: Became fully-fledged commercial bank in May 2007
Family Bank MPESA Paybill Number 222111
- Investor Relations
- Contact Diaspora
- mVisa: mVisa combines the power of mobile devices with lower risk ‘push transactions’ and enables channel play (mobile) instead of plastic card. It rides on VisaNet rails, a globally robust and interoperable payment system.
- Pesa Pap: PesaPap is a mobile solution that enables Family Bank customers to transact at their comfort of their mobile phones through both an application and USSD *325#.
- Pesa Link: PesaLink is a 24-hour digital payment solution offering real-time bank to bank transfers at a low cost. With PesaLink you can send or receive money from as low as Ksh. 10.00 to as much as Ksh. 999,999.00 instantly. It is easy to use, convenient and affordable.
- PesaPap Wallet: Virtual Banking Accountmeans a Bank account held by a Customer with the Bank on its mobile money platform and which is opened and operated in accordance with the terms and conditions herein contained and as may be varied from time to time
- Education Plans
- Fire & Burglary cover
- Funeral cover
- Goods in transit
- Home cover
- Life Cover
- Motor Cover
- Insurance Premium Financing
Treasury: Safe & sound with Treasury Bills. Catering for all your foreign exchange and money markets requirements.
Family Business Club provides a setting that brings SME business people together giving them an opportunity to network, share experiences, learn new innovative ways that would help reduce costs, motivate employees and lead to business growth.
Who can Join Family Bank Business Club
All SME business men and women who are running legal businesses in Kenya.
Individuals in employment seeking to start a business or even share experiences that can help business people
Registration shall be conducted at the branch with applicants filling and signing application form.
We encourage Non account holders to join by filling the Business Club Application form along with the account opening form at any Family Bank Branch.
Family Bank Business Club Benefits.
- Exclusive invites to local networking events and business matching forums.
- Business advisory services through SME management seminars, workshops and clinics in a variety of relevant topics.
- International and local business trips organized by the club.
- Annual Trade Fair that provides an opportunity for our members to showcase and sell their products to the general
- Website and Quarterly magazine that gives our members access to business tips and trends with an avenue to profile their
- Express service counters and extended Hours on Banking Services from 8:00am to 8:00pm (Monday to Friday) and from 8:00am to
4:00pm on Saturdays in selected branches across the country.
- Access to Family Bank Visa Gold Debit Card.
- Special tuition savings offered to business club members and their immediate family members who enroll in a degree program
at Laureate Online Education.
- Competitive rates on FX
- Discounted rates on insurance products for Business Club members who subscribe to insurance services.
- Discounted rates on services offered by select business partners.
|Branch Name||Branch Code|
|Family Bank Head Office||000|
|NBI City Hall||016|
|Gikomba Area 42||042|
|Family Bank Towers Corp||068|