|Written by:||Sheillah Maritim|
GT Bank is a foremost Banking Group headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and listed on the Nigeria and London Stock Exchange.
In 2013, it acquired a 70% controlling stake of then Fina Bank Group which had been in operation in Kenya for over 25 years with subsidiaries in Rwanda and Uganda. The remaining 30% shareholding is split between Dhabaria Limited (7.83%), Dhanji Hansraj Chandaria (7.97%), Rare Limited (7.05%) and Rameshkumar M. Patel (7.15%).
GTBank has been in operation for over 25 years and today operates over 200 branches in Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote d’lvoire, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and the United Kingdom.
GTBank’s expansion into East Africa is in line with the Bank’s spirit of being ‘Proudly African and Truly International’.
MPesa PayBill Number: 910200
Other GTBank Locations
GTBank Sierra Leone
GTBank Cote D’ivoire
|Business Banking||Personal Banking||E-Banking|
|Asset Finance||GT Direct||Internet Banking|
|GTBusiness Account||Smart Kids Save (SKS) Account||GENS|
|Business Loan||GTTarget Account||Token|
|Fixed Deposit||GTPersonal Chequer Account||GAPS|
|GTPayroll Account||One Click Airtime Top-Up|
|GTBank Trade Finance|
Our primary objective is to always provide our numerous clients with a wide range of innovative business solutions, value-adding products and services that will meet and surpass their financial needs.
We have a robust client portfolio that covers the following industries:
- Oil and Gas support service companies
- Professional services
- Educational institutions
- Construction/engineering companies
- Printing, publishing, advertising and media
- At Guaranty Trust Bank (Kenya) Ltd we want to help your business succeed by turning your business dreams into a reality. We have an array of products and services to suit the banking needs of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs). SMEs are those business with an annual turnover up to Ksh. 400 million.
- We have a broad range of products available, from current account, to loans to internal settlement services across many of our banking channels.
- Getting started is as simple as talking to a relationship manager about where you’re going. Your personal relationship manager is backed up by specialist teams with years of experience in banking, specializing in several industries. So we know where you’re coming from.
- Your business is important to us and we would like to create a customized solution just for you!