- George Clooney — George Clooney is an American director and actor from Kentucky. He has won several awards for his performances. George Clooney has received success in multiple areas. George Clooney brought in the highest – ever earnings of his career and for his share of the $ 700 million sale of his Casamigos tequila company, Casamigos tequila to the British liquor company Diageo. Hollywood star George Clooney, who scored a career – high pre – tax pay check of $ 239 million dollars between 1 June 2017 and 1 June 2018. Casamigos tequila was founded in 2013 by Clooney, nightlife entrepreneur Rande Gerber and real estate tycoon Mike Meldman. George Clooney, who has not starred in a Hollywood movie since 2016 crime thriller ‘Money Monster’.
- Dwayne Johnson — Dwayne Douglas Johnson is an American actor, producer, and semi-retired professional wrestler. He is also known by his ring name The Rock. Dwayne Johnson’s $124 million dollars gave him the highest- ever total for his acting earnings. The “vast majority” of Dwayne Johnson’s money came from his acting earnings, including huge upfront checks for blockbusters like “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle”.
3. Robert Downey Jr. — Robert Downey Jr. is an American actor and singer. He has starred in worldwide movies including Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes and The Avengers. Robert Downey Jr. reportedly nearly doubled his salary by negotiating outsized contracts for his appearances as Iron Man in Marvel films and including an estimated $15 million dollars upfront payment for his brief role in 2017’s “Spider-Man: Homecoming.” “Avengers: Infinity War” star Robert Downey Jr earned USD 81 million dollars to book the third place.
4. Chris Hemsworth — Christopher Hemsworth is an Australian actor. Robert Downey Jr. co- star, Chris Hemsworth came in at number four with USD 64.5 million earnings. Chris Hemsworth more than doubled his earnings from its 2017, all credit goes to his pay check from two block buster Marvel films, “Thor: Ragnarok” and “Avengers: Infinity War.”
5. Jackie Chan — Jackie Chan is an actor, producer and director. He is born and brought up in Hong Kong. At the age of five he started his career as an actor. Jackie Chan has earned millions from his starring roles in six films in 2017, including “Kung Fu Yoga” and “The Foreigner.” He also made a series of product endorsements and brought in revenue from the line of theaters that he owns. International action star Jackie Chan came in fifth position with $ 45.5 million dollars.
6. Will Smith — Will Smith is an American actor, film producer and rapper. Will Smith was a millionaire before he turned 20. Will Smith name was entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for his records breaking three premiers in 24 hours. Will Smith has earned $ 20 million dollar for his role in Netflix’s critically panned original film “Bright.” He also signed contracts to appear in upcoming films, including the 2019 live adaptation of Disney’s “Aladdin” and the computer – animated comedy “Spies in Disguise.” Will Smith came in sixth position with $ 42 million dollars.
7. Akshay Kumar – Akshay Kumar is a film actor, producer, martial artist, stuntman and philanthropist. Bollywood’s Akshay Kumar brought in backend profits from his film releases like “Toilet” and “Padman.” He also endorsed around 20 brands, including Indian finance conglomerate Tata and battery manufacturer Eveready. Akshay Kumar who was in 10th position last year (2017), he upped his position by $ 3 million dollars this year. Akshay Kumar came in seventh position with $ 40.5 million dollars.
8. Adam Sandler — Adam Sandler is an American actor and film producer. Adam Sandler is earning millions from his Netflix movie deal, which he signed in 2014 and extended for four films in 2017. According to reports he also earned six-figures for each live comedy act he performed in the last year. Adam Sandler came in eighth position with $ 39.5 million dollars.
9. Salman Khan — Salman Khan is an Indian film actor, producer, singer and television personality. Salman Khan, a Bollywood star, earned $38.5 million from a combination of successful films that he starred in and produced, including 2017’s “Tiger Zinda Hai,” and endorsement deals for consumer items like Suzuki motor cycles and Chlormint gum. Salman Khan stayed at his ninth position but with an increase of USD 1.5 million dollars this year in compare of last year.
- Chris Evans — Christopher Robert Evans is an American actor. Chris Evans is known for his superhero roles. Chris Evans has increased his salary from his role as Captain America in Marvel Cinematic Universe films, including the 2018 blockbuster “Avengers: Infinity War.” Chris Evans came in tenth position with $ 34 million dollars. Christopher Robert Evans began his career on the 2000 television series Opposite Sex.