Deadline: 28 March 2016
Applications are open for the DREAMS Innovation Challenge 2016 with a motive to reduce HIV infections by infusing new thinking and high-impact approaches to meet the urgent, complex needs of adolescent girls and young women in 10 sub-Saharan African countries.
- Strengthening Capacity of Communities for Service Delivery
- Keeping Girls in Secondary School
- Linking Men to Services
- Supporting Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Providing a Bridge to Employment
- Applying Data to Increase Impact
DREAMS will award a total of up to $85 million for innovations that help girls in the DREAMS countries develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-Free, Mentored, and Safe women.
- The Challenge greatly encourages applications from organizations that have not previously received U.S. government funding, either directly or indirectly, and/or are based in one or more of the 10 DREAMS countries (mentioned above).
- DREAMS encourage applications from most types of organizations – including for-profit, non-profit, academic organizations, and multilateral organizations.
- Applicants may submit approaches that apply to just one of the Challenge Focus Areas or that cut across numerous issues.
- Written submissions must be completed in full to be considered eligible for review. Submissions will only be accepted in English; any other language will be considered ineligible.
How to Apply
Interested organizations can apply by submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Challenge Application Portal.
For more information, please visit Innovation Challenge.