Deadline: 2 September 2016
The Kent Richard Hofmann Foundation is currently inviting applications for its Grants program with an aim to dedicate to the fight against HIV and AIDS.
Grants are made to support developing or established programs, with emphasis on direct benefit to clients or target audiences.
Grants are made semi-annually, to community-based organizations, in support of:
- Care and direct services
- Requests from throughout the US are considered, with particular interest in smaller communities and rural areas.
- Applying organizations should have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- In each grant cycle, a relatively brief grant request is submitted by the applicant.
How to Apply
- The first step in this process is to complete a letter of inquiry.
- Applications must be submitted online via the given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit The Kent Richard Hofmann Foundation.