Deadline: 25 September 2016
Do you have an idea that has the potential to improve how education is designed and/or delivered-and thereby positively impact your community, your country, and/or society at large? If yes, then apply for the Youth Summit 2016 Competition.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is seeking applicants for its Youth Summit 2016 Competition with an aim to inspire, create a dialogue on innovative ways to address education problems, and encourage entrepreneurship.
The purpose of this competition is to challenge young people to solve the problems that matter to them most by crafting their own solutions, so that they can build the future they want. The two-day Summit will be held on the 14-15 November 2016 in Washington DC and live streamed globally.
- Innovation and Technology in Education
- Skills for the New Economy
- Gender Equality in Education
- Education in Crisis Zones
- The competition is open to individuals or teams of 2-4 people aged 18 to 35, from all over the world.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience or business background is not required-all individuals with the drive to innovate are encouraged to participate, including professionals from business or policy, students and academics, NGO leaders, government officials and start-up founders.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Summit 2016 Competition.